Oh, dreary Mondays! Jaycee and I were headed out the door in cold weather to go walking to a friend's house, when, to our ultimate surprise, there was a box inside our door. There was a little confusion because Chemene was thinking that she hadn't ordered any fans (the box our surprise came in). Jaycee was overjoyed to find bags of Cheetos and a big bag of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. Her favorite part was sitting in the box and finding a new pair of brown shoes. That made our Monday so much better. Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson.
2 comments:
I love it when my kids get so excited over packages from my mom.. it's so fun :) Although I think I get more excited than them most of the time. haha
So fun. She is so cute. Grandma J told me on Sunday she's going thru withdrawls. She gets on every morning to see new pictures.
Post a Comment